Use a separate piece of
paper to write down your answers. Then have it photocopied and distribute it to
everyone you know, but not without attribution above!
What form of government does the U.S. Constitution guarantee to the
once-sovereign nation states(until 1865) of the
Which Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was not ratified by enough states to
become law? A - 2nd: Right to keep and bear arms; B - 17th: caused
Which presidential candidate said he was against the North American 'Free Trade'
Agreement during his campaign then shoved it through the U.S. Congress during
his first year in office? A - Jimmy Carter; B - Richard Nixon; C - Bill Clinton
Which political party was in control of the U.S. Congress when Bill Clinton
shoved NAFTA through? A - the Green Party; B - Democrat party; C - Republican
Which president is famous for being in favor of 'small government' yet vastly
increased the size and cost of the so far un-winnable 'drug war.' A - Grover
Cleveland; B - Hillary Clinton(well, she was co-president); C - Ronald Reagan
Which part of the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights requires a press pass or
employment by an 'official' news agency in order to exercise free speech or
freedom of the press? A - Subsection D, part 4, paragraph L; B - It doesn't say
anything about a press pass; C - The part John McCain wrote, see next question.
Which recent presidential candidate sponsored legislation making it illegal for
small grassroots organizations to inform their membership and others about the
voting records and other activities of incumbents within 60 days of an election?
A - Ron Paul; B - Hillary Clinton; C - John McCain
What government document was created in part to prevent inter-racial marriage? A
- Emancipation Proclamation; B - The Constitution of the Confederate States; C -
the marriage license.
Which historical document calls for a 'strong central bank' such as the Federal
Reserve Bank of the
Which historical document calls for a 'progressive income tax?' A - Magna Carta;
B - the Constitution of the
The U.S. Militia consists of all: A - all able-bodied men at least 17 years of
age; B - properly trained boy scouts; C - the 'national' guard.
Answers: 1-B; 2-C; 3-C; 4-B; 5-C; 6-B; 7-C; 8-C; 9-C; 10-C; 11-A
For more on these issues go to willowtown.com and read the quotes page first: willowtown.com/promo/quotes.htm – turn page over for part two - - -
Match the quotes to famous
or infamous humans:
"The truth is the best propaganda." A - Bill Clinton; B - Barack Hussein Obama;
C - Adolf Hitler
"Establishing democracy is the first step in the revolution." A - Karl Marx,
author of the Communist Manifesto; B - George 'Dubya' Bush, former president; C
- Groucho Marx
3. "Democracy is the road to socialism." A - Thomas Jefferson, former president and author of the Declaration of Independence; B - Karl Marx, author of the Communist Manifesto; C - Moses
4. “I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.” A - Abraham Lincoln, former president; B - Muhammad Ali, world champion boxer; C - Harriet Tubman of 'Underground Railroad' fame
5. "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people as long as government is perceived as working for the benefit of children, the people happily will endure almost any curtailment of liberty." A - Mother Teresa, Catholic nun; B - Mister Rogers, American TV personality; C - Adolf Hitler, German Chancellor
6. "What luck for the rulers that men do not think." A - Barrack Hussein Obama; B - Jay Leno, TV personality; C - Adolf Hitler, German Chancellor
7. "The press must grow day in and day out — it is our Party's sharpest and most powerful weapon." A - Josef Stalin, murderous Soviet Dictator, admired by American communists who later called themselves "Liberals" and 'progressives;' B - William Randolph Hearst, American Newspaper Editor and politician; C - Benjamin Franklin
"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot
back with your own gun." A. John Wayne, movie actor; B - The cowardly lion of
the 'Wizard of Oz;' C — The Dalai Lama, Buddhist religious leader.
"Read my lips: no new taxes." A - Franklin Delano Roosevelt, former president; B
- The Sheriff of Nottingham; C - George Bush the First, former president
Who never said(in so many words): "Force thy neighbor to be a good Samaritan." A
- The Rev. Al Sharpton; B - The Rev. Jesse Jackson; C - Jesus Christ
Answers: 1-C; 2-A; 3-B; 4-c; 5-C; 6-C; 7-A; 8-B; 9-C; 10-C, 11-C
For more quotes like this go here: willowtown.com/promo/quotes.htm
only thing you ‘win’ with this quiz is your
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should
not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all
experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while
evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms
to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and
usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to
reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their
future security." -
The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America,
Adopted by Congress on July 4, 1776
(To the Founders, 'state' meant independent sovereign nation state,
that was voluntarily entering into the union and could theoretically un-volunteer later.)
Willowtown Blog Front Page
It's time to bring back the old
saying: "Better dead than red."
Only we need to apply it to Amerika's reds.
Willowtown News Blog - your source for news on Liberty,
The First Amendment, The Second Amendment, The Bill of Rights, The U.S.
Constitution, property rights, The Tenth Amendment, health care, the environment, taxes,
and much more.